Andy

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

I've just removed several of the taps in the house to repair and/or
replace them. The sealing washer on this one was damaged, so I have had
to put it back together with a small weepage, at least until the shops
reopen on Monday.

I'm pretty certain I've seen these washers in the sheds - probably in a
packet at an extortionate price.

Pack of 10 for about 60p from Homebase/B&Q etc etc so not exactly
going to break the bank.

Does the OP not live near to such an establishment with weekend opening
hours ? Interesting approach of taking all the taps off without first
researching
what's required to securely put them back in place too! :-)