Duane Bozarth

jeffc wrote:

"Duane Bozarth" wrote in message

....but I've been disappointed w/ S-W
"top quality" exterior paints to a far greater extent than other brands
over the last 5-6 years, however.

Well that's fine - even if you don't know what product "top quality" is,
at least you're talking about a specific paint, and not a company. ...

Yes...I can't recall the paint name but it was the best exterior (at
least as claimed by the S-W dealer here) excepting the lifetime warranty
one...

This area had major hail storms in 6 of 8 years from '95/96 -- from
that and being involved w/ several nonprofits and so on, I've been
involved in the repair work over much of that. Much dissatisfaction
ensued...some was poor application/preparation related, sure, but much
more trouble seemed to come from the S-W usage than most of the
others...

We've now missed two years running...but May's not too far away so we'll
soon see if the good fortune continues...