stralis440

Default daewoo TV overscan problem

Went to a mates house the other day and noticed his TV was suffering
the worst overscan I`ve ever seen. He says it`s always been like it
and thought it was the norm!! Picture on TV is very good and he`s
reluctant to spend on a new one (wifey putting foot down I reckon).
Anyway, Model is Daewoo 3210egb. I think it`s a bit of an oddball
model as I can`t find any listings anywhere for the service menu.
Hoping someone here can help me out so I can tweek it for him. I`ve
done it before on other tv`s succesfully.