Allen

In article ,
"Leon" wrote:

"Allen" wrote in message

Well, I did look at on at Woodcraft in Towson MD today. They started it
and it seemed like a very smooth running saw. Nice fence and very nice
table. The only issue I have is the lack of ability to take a riser
block for more than about 6 inches of resaw capability.

Allen
Still three months from my final bandsaw decision to replace a 30 yo
Craftsman.

I think I would go for the 18" model. Reasonably priced this month at 899
and maybe 10% more on the 24th.

They also said the 18" Jet would go on sale Thursday at $900. It seems
very nice. Comes with nice roller guides, solid fence etc.

Allen