Eric R Snow

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 17:49:07 -0600, Tom
wrote:

This entire conversation needs to be prefaced with the fact that 99% of scientists
doing studies receive their sole source of income from goverment grants and public
donations. Most of their time is actually spent studying methods of getting more
money to continue their research.
And then, they all gather at scientific conferences to divvy up the topics of
study for the next several years......................."Here, you taking global
warming for 15 years, we'll do ice age. In 10 years Joe's groups can have global
warming, we'll take Ice age, and you can have earthquakes........................"

All the while, Bills group is doing great at securing funding so they will
continue with that for the next 20 years.........

Tom

Tom,
Care to back up your above statements with documentation? Or are you
just trying to make a point? And even if we assume everything you said
above is true, are you implying that the scientists are dishonest?
ERS