xrongor

funny how many people chose to attack me for giving proper advice, yet offer
nothing of their own on the subject.

let me spell it out for you.

you cannot learn enough to operate a fireplace safely in a couple paragraphs
from short newsgroup answer to an incomplete question. looking at the
replies so far, i think that should be obvious. you dont need to go
anywhere. just use a search engine and search for fireplace safety. it
should be clear from the question that this person needs to know a bit more
about how a stove operates than simply should i close the damper at night.

its not a dumb question. never said it was. there are no dumb questions.
just dumb comments about the answers...

randy

wrote in message
oups.com...
I guess he doesn't get it, that its easier to ask than to 'pop down to
the local library and look it up'. Especially as its anonymous here so
who cares if you ask a dumb question?

Jeez