:::Jerry::::

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
No - you do it. After all you're the 'expert' on everything here.

The
real expert at spending other's money.

I don't want tro spend your money and I don't want you to spend your
money either. Buy the cheapest mineral oil available and run it for
40,000 miles. Think of that few quid you will save. This you SHOULD

do.

So you're advising others to wreck their engines?

Not in the least. I advise people to use full synthetic oils because of
their superior lubrication qualities. You don't want to use these, or have
your engine properly lubriacted, and have made this clear. This is your
choice.

He has stated endlessly that he uses synthetic oils were their use is
warranted, you OTOH seem to want people to use synthetic oils even were
their use will give no benefit and possible cause problems.

So it is best for you to buy the cheapest oil from the cheapest
supermaket and put it in for 40,000 miles.

What is it with you and this 40,000 mile figure, is that the point at which
you change your synthetic oils ?.... I certainly hope not, at least not if
you don't have your oil analysed !

Think of the few quid you would
have saved. Who cares if the engine sounds like a can of nuts being

rattled.
Just think of that few bob you saved. This is the best approach for you

and
you should do it now. I'm sure it will give you great satisfaction.

IMM, you clueless moron, you really don't understand the first thing about
lubrication, and to think that you (supposedly) worked in a oil research
lab - for two whole months - talk about ROFLMAO...

Clue, even mineral oils *could* go further than 40.000 miles, synthetic oils
*could* fail at less miles, this is why your lab 'friends' put samples of
their engine oil etc. in to the oil analyser - so they knew exactly what
condition the oil was in, it could have shown up many things that would have
had them changing the oil after a very short period of time / miles, it
could have even made them remove and strip the engine down for inspection,
not just that the oil didn't need changing.