Ed

I have had my house painted 5 times. I swear by Behr products. I use it
inside and out.
The last time I had the house painted the contractor used Benjamin Moore. It
was good but didn't last nearly as long as the Behr. I used Behr Stain Plus
.. When I had the house painted last time I painted one small area with the
Behr while the rest was done with BM. The area I painted still looks new.
The BM is peeling and cracking in some areas on all sides of the house. You
know what I'll be doing this spring.

"Liz" wrote in message

"Bob Bowles" wrote in message
Atypical.

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:50:00 GMT, " rosie readandpost"
wrote:

we've had great results with behr.

Interesting topic, to me at least as we're having our LR, DR and kitchen
painted first week of March. The painter called yesterday to inquire
about colors and told me to go to check out the color chips at any store
but Home Depot because he does not like to use Behr or Glidden paints.

Liz