Artist

Andy,
It is $600.00, The estimated property damage to date is $4,000.

It is over $1,000. so I understand this is not a small claims matter.
I will have to pay him and have no problem doing so. I just want to get his
insurance to cover my damage to my home.

Because he created such a seen at my doorstep (drama) I do believe he don't
have business insurance.
Thank you for your advise. Well taken.
Artist

"Andy Hill" wrote in message
How much out-of-pocket are you looking at? I'd think paying him then

going
after him via small claims court for your cleanup expenses would be your

best
"legal" route. May be a case of getting blood from a turnip, 'tho.