hemyd

"Travis Jordan" wrote in message
Bill Jeffrey wrote:
I have a friend in a similar situation in Colorado. He is very

Colorado ain't Australia.
" SmoothTalker products for your market area and wireless phone
frequencies are in development but not yet available. Please check back
in Spring of 2005. We appreciate your interest and patience. "

Hello Travis,

I really appreciate the good info you provided and the links. I will follow
up on this in the coming week. I don't think I need any huge level of boost.
Our block of land is situated at a reasonably high elevation, and often we
can get one or two bars on my Nokia 6310, in certain locations at different
times of night. If I could boost the gain by even 10%, that would be enough.

Thank you once again.

Henry.
Melbourne, Australia