RonKZ650

For some reason they don't use the same transistor in the 36" model.
The one you want is RCA part # 237470 or a generic # 2SC5148. A common
transistor used in older RCA larger screen models and many Sony TVs.
Should be easy to get. Try it first. If the transistor shorts
immediately, you need the HV transformer RCA # 244247.
SB20 wrote:
I am a little confused now on a couple of parts now. What part

numbers
might I need. Are all these part numbers going to be the same as a

27"
CTC203? I would perfer to make just one parts order.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!