Larry Jaques

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:31:35 -0700, the inscrutable s
spake:

On Wed, 16 Feb 2005 16:38:10 -0700, "Jeff and Jennifer Cook"
wrote:

My wife and I are in the process of a new home construction. We have
purchased a large stained glass window to hang above the stairs (6' x 8').
We are planning on having an outside tempered glass window in front of the
stained glass. Any tips on what I should have the window hangers do and not
do? Should I line the inide of the tempered glass with screen or chicken
wire to keep a rock from coming through or is the tempered glass sufficient?
Any tips would be appreciated.

forget the chicken wire. anything big enough to make it through the
tempered is gonna go right through chicken wire.

make sure the stained glass is covered by your insurance and stop
worrying about it.

Use regular glass and have it included in your insurance. If anyone
wanted to throw a rock through it, they wouldn't stop at the outside
glass anyway, they'd keep going until the stained piece was ruined.
You know how savage those JFs are. duckin', big time

---
www.diversify.com Complete Website Development