Iowa883

I live in a rural area and I think the codes are pretty relaxed .
I am just wondering what prep I will have to do to drywall to get it into
service ?
Thanks,
Iowa883
"SQLit" wrote in message

"Iowa883" wrote in message
I own a small motorcycle repair business and I am building a new shop. I

was
wondering what to use for the walls ? I am thinking plywood,drywall or
something else. I heard that there is a type of drywall for like

bathrooms
or shower stalls, is this correct ? I a am afraid normal drywall would

be
too brittle and would absorb moisture.
Thanks,
Iowa883

Ever thought of putting sheet metal over the drywall? A buddy did his shop
that way. Easy to clean and if you use grease pencil you can wipe off the
notes you put on the wall.

Better check with your zoning agency. A shop could have fire regulations

in
you area that we are not aware of.