PrecisionMachinisT

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"Bryce" wrote in message

Hey Sam, does Bing ever post to RCM? He wrote a novel in AMC about
smoking fish. Once the OP gets his smoker going I bet he could use
some tips.

Hiya Bryce,

No, I dont think Bing posts here very often--probly only if its a

crosspost
to / from amc........but at any rate, whatever he might have posted on the
topic is probly archived on Google Groups and so could be found that way.

FWIW, I prefer sturgeon over salmon any day of the week--smoked with alder
chips, of course.

Which gets me to thinking--there's a pretty good sturgeon hole for bank
fishing just on the other side of the freeway from here, at the Todd Rd.
exit off I-5...........its across the tracks at the end of the dead end
road, go towards the river then south--Dupont Rd, IIRC........It's been ages
since I gone fishing......I got two sturgeon poles and could probly round up
any necessary gear--lemmee know if ya ever get a hankering.

--

SVL