Iowa883

Do you recall what this board is called and an approx. price per sheet ?
Also what do I have to cover it with to keep it from absorbing and liquid
that gets on it ? Do I have to paint it or seal it ?
Thanks,
Iowa883

"John Gilmer" wrote in message

There is a board for moist areas. Any drywall or home supply outlet will
have it. As for the plywood, it may not meet building code unless there

is
drywall under it. In a shop, plywood is nice in that you have one very
large tool board.

A good thickness of drywall will also let you hang "stuff". Good forbid
but if there is a fire, the wall board will definitely keep in one one

side
or the other for a hour.