Mary Fisher

"Tim S" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:44:18 +0000, Tim Mitchell wrote:

Wasps are stripy yellow (=danger), buzzy and string like little b*ggers if
annoyed,

But you have to annoy them.

unlike bees which have to be pushed quite hard to sting

Oh no they don't - honeybees are swifter to sting than wasps and can be
'annoyed' more easily than wasps.

and it
hurts a lot if you're little.

It hurts just as much if you're big. I could die if I'm stung but I'm not
afraid of either wasps or bees. I just don't provoke them.

Scared the knees off me when I was little
(though, not as much as hornets, now *they* are total b*st*rds).

Not true, they're far slower to be provoked than wasps.

Mary

Tim