Dave Hinz

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 23:11:32 GMT, Ned wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 19:15:08 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Are we really better off today than before Bush took office?

I'd say yes. And vastly better than if Gore had been in on 9/11/01.

I'm just speechless.

Well, _that_ would certainly be an improvement.

You can even predict if, Gore had been the
President?

If your sentence fragment means what I think it means, then yes,
I think Gore would have performed badly that day.

Hallelujah, God is Great!

Here we have an example of "I disagree with person, therefore
person must obviously hold a specific believe that I also disagree
with".