Don Foreman

On 17 Feb 2005 18:26:35 GMT, Ignoramus21962
wrote:

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 11:37:21 -0600, Don Foreman wrote:
On 17 Feb 2005 09:21:48 -0800, "Matt" wrote:

Just go to the dump and rip one out of a thrown away oven.

This is a good advice, except that I cannot really go to a dumpster,
they are not accessible in our area. If I do see a stove on the curb
somewhere, I will follow your advice.

Or Goodwill or Salvation Army, pick up an electric skillet or toaster
oven for 5 bux. You might need a relay to control the higher current
of the range element.

I have some super nice mechanical contactors and a solid state relay
switch also, so that is not a problem. What I am lacking is a
mechanical thermostat.

Toaster ovens and electric skillets contain mechanical
thermostats!!!!!