Pat Martindale

Default Howard 350 rotavator - throttle linkage question

In message ,
writes
I have just rebuilt my Howard 350 rotavator and, to my amazement, it
started third pull tonight. The rebuild was of the gearbox and
chaincase rather than the engine so I suppose it wasn't *that*
surprising but still.

A photo of how it should look or a page from a manual would be very
welcome.

Don't know if these people can help but I picked this up after a search
on a vintage farm machinery list......

*************
Howards are now no longer in business but spares and parts for the 350
are still available from the company that took them over.
They are now marketed by Dowdeswell Engineering who make ploughs and
other machines.
Dowdeswell are at Blue Lias Works,Stockton,Nr Rugby, Warwickshire CV23
8LD Tel. 01926 812335.

Perhaps they could oblige with a photocopy of the relevant page?

Worth a phone call surely?

Regards,

--
Pat Martindale