Edwin Pawlowski

"Iowa883" wrote in message
I own a small motorcycle repair business and I am building a new shop. I
was
wondering what to use for the walls ? I am thinking plywood,drywall or
something else. I heard that there is a type of drywall for like bathrooms
or shower stalls, is this correct ? I a am afraid normal drywall would be
too brittle and would absorb moisture.
Thanks,
Iowa883

There is a board for moist areas. Any drywall or home supply outlet will
have it. As for the plywood, it may not meet building code unless there is
drywall under it. In a shop, plywood is nice in that you have one very
large tool board.