Karl Vorwerk

This is the space frame car I want to build.
http://www.houlihane.co.uk/locost.htm
I've got the book. One day when I have space and money. Basically a Lotus 7.
Karl

"Eric R Snow" wrote in message
Awright, I know there's folks here who know about this. After seeing a
1949 Ferrari 166MM on the show "Victory By Design" I wanna learn about
tubular space frames. That 166MM car has a just about perfect body.
The looks of the car just blew me away when it first showed up on the
tv screen. The interior and the engine were also spectacular. So , I
guess books should be a good starting point but what about web sites
with examples. And a link to pictures of the 166MM with the body off
would be great too. I've googled and haven't found any yet. So, books,
web sites, museums ?
Thanks,
Eric R Snow,
E T Precision Machine