Charles Spitzer

"Jeff and Jennifer Cook" wrote in message
My wife and I are in the process of a new home construction. We have
purchased a large stained glass window to hang above the stairs (6' x 8').
We are planning on having an outside tempered glass window in front of the
stained glass. Any tips on what I should have the window hangers do and
not
do? Should I line the inide of the tempered glass with screen or chicken
wire to keep a rock from coming through or is the tempered glass
sufficient?
Any tips would be appreciated.
Thanks
Jeff

talk to the people who are installing the s.g. panel. they will have the
best ideas of how to do this.

in general, you just install it in front of the existing window, which is a
normal window. the installers will have designed in rebar in the window that
will have to be sunk into the window frame which will support the glass
panel.