PJ

Default Where to get right angled chuck?

Hello

I've been looking quite thoroughly for a right angled chuck. I've been to my
local DIY stores such as Budget DIY, Sainsbury's Homebase, Focus and Wickes
but none has this item. I've also been looking on the internet and I haven't
seen one for sale at the places I looked.

I have seen a device which is a chuck on the end of a very thick cable
allowing the user to point the bit in any direction independently of the
drill, and if I can't get the right angled chuck I'll have to get this,
though for my purposes the right angled chuck would be better.

I live in Brighton so anywhere close to Brighton would be good, or better
still a web-site where I could buy this item would be excellent.

TIA

--
Patrick