Mary Fisher

"John Wilson" wrote in message
"Lee" wrote in message
John Wilson wrote:
There is a large tree outside my house
It's not on my land but it causes problems on my land..
gutters/mess/wasps.
It's at least 40 feet tall
What is my options to get rid of it

If it's on council owned land, then it's down to them. But for wanting to
get rid just because of the reasons you state, I hope they slap a TPO on
it.

Lee
--

TPO???

Look when it comes WASPS season the kids can't go out and play

Course they can. They're far bigger than the wasps.

The houses have tree's all around it but this tree is a pain

I can't seewhy wasps should go to one tree and not the others.

Don't see why I have to get my gutters cleaned several times a year/ clean
the car and windows every 2nd day because of tree sap

Park the car somewhere else.