Bob May

Before you go off the deep end, don't forget that in the '60s and '70s, the
hue and cry was another ice age was coming. Remember that???
The earth was warmer than it is now according to historical records of where
snow and freezing was happening. From about 500AD to 1300AD, the earth was
in a warming trend and the food plants were growing well. Men were
wandering the earth, expanding their range because they had the food to do
the long trips and so forth. The Vikings, for example, hit the northern
area of Newfoundland (they called it Vinland) and found grapes growing
profusely. Today, grapes only grow up to the New York area without a lot of
work protecting them from cold.
If I was to buy some land in Canada for protection against global warming,
I'd get some more northerly land than anything near the cities on the
southern border. When the temps rise by 5C or so, that land will become
good farmland again.
I'll also note that the increase in CO2 is also making plants grow better
and this has been proved by experiments. Go search for this on the web.

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?