Robert Swinney

Tom sez: I think we both need to do
more research.

Yess. I'll drink to that. But while in recommending mode, let's try
Mexican "Bohemia" or "Trisecki"

Bob Swinney

"Tom Gardner" wrote in message

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Tom sez: "You might be more worried about the purchase of Molson
Breweries."

Not to worry, Tom! I don't think the Molson-Coors merger will screw up
either beer, do you? The world needs a US/Canadian beer conglomerate to
compete with those pesky Europeans, don't you think? Besides, I always
thought Heinekins and Coors were a lot alike; and frankly, I could do
without either one.

Bob Swinney

I don't drink a lot of beer (Tommy two-beer) but I do enjoy a good one. I
think Heinekens is a little more hoppy than Coors. Coors is a "guzzling"
beer. Beck's and St, Paulie Girl are enjoyable.