Tom Gardner

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
Tom sez: "You might be more worried about the purchase of Molson
Breweries."

Not to worry, Tom! I don't think the Molson-Coors merger will screw up
either beer, do you? The world needs a US/Canadian beer conglomerate to
compete with those pesky Europeans, don't you think? Besides, I always
thought Heinekins and Coors were a lot alike; and frankly, I could do
without either one.

Bob Swinney

I don't drink a lot of beer (Tommy two-beer) but I do enjoy a good one. I
think Heinekens is a little more hoppy than Coors. Coors is a "guzzling"
beer. Beck's and St, Paulie Girl are enjoyable. I think we both need to do
more research.