John B

Yeah. 1965. I was there.
The replacement would be easy if the relatives who own the place would "see
the light" and pop for the electrical upgrade necessary to install an
electric oven. Drop-in range is easily found in electric.
Nice guess on the colors, but this place was done in white...commensurate
with an apartment decor. The house I grew up in was abundant with
coppertone, though....electric cooktop (Mom still uses it), blower top(yep,
still there), refrig, electric oven, and dishwasher gone decades ago. Oh,
yeah, the pulls on the ash cabinets are still there, in coppertone. The
legs on our formica kitchen table were coppertone...long gone. Mom still
uses copper-bottom pots, too. Mom loved coppertone, and she helped design
the house my Dad built in the 1950s.
Dad, bless him, is my chief opponent in this oven selection. Nothing like a
good old family brouhaha. Keeps the blood moving.

"ameijers" wrote
Plug-n-run
replacement appliances in those formats are probably getting quite hard to
find.

aem sends...