Leo Van Der Loo

Hi Lyndell

Go to Darrell Feltmates web site
You will find many good plans and ideas, also for making sanding disks
and passive power sander.

http://aroundthewood.com/

Have fun and take care
Leo Van Der Loo

Lyndell Thompson wrote:
Mac, I didn't give very good dimensions last night. The pad centers are
about 3-1/4" in diameter and 1" thick (single piece) not 1-1/4" as I had
stated. I figure if nothing else a person could use them to hold sandpaper
while finishing bowls. This would keep your hands cool but give great
flexibility to the surface. I may be gloating prematurely, but @ free, one
can afford to gloat :-). One other thought is the fact they don't seem to
hurt floors while whirling around on the buffer. Now if I can conjer up a
homebrew drill chuck for these..................
Lyndell