Martin H. Eastburn

Clark Magnuson wrote:

10,000 years warm
100,000 years ice
10,000 years warm
100,000 years ice
10,000 years warm
What's next? Global Warming?

It would be great if Global Warming were more than liberal orthodoxy,
but it isn't.
We will get another ice age, and the earth will support a tiny fraction
of today's population.

Yes if things don't change. The Sun is changing all of the time.
Some day it will be larger than the position Earth sits in so "we" need
to be prepared to move. Just where is up in the 'air'.

The last ice age is still here - it is retreating now - the Wholly Beasts are
beginning to pop up out of the ice with green food in their stomachs. So they
went and went fast.

Like the tide, the cooling will change. The global warming was a mistake, now
it seems likely global or regional cooling. Nature changes, just how strong
is yet to be seen.

We are bombarded with ice every day. Tons and tons of ice enter our atmosphere and
add to the water and ice. Constant dust occurs. Periodic exploding stars dump
very strong blasts of particles upon the Earth.

All in all, modeling is a very very complex mathematical problem. Much isn't
known or understood. Every day we learn more.

Time will tell.

Martin

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn