Nick Hull

In article ,
"John A. Weeks III" wrote:

As a person who is extremely sensitive to cigarette smoke, I can
assure you that there was no doubt about it. The two people that
lived next door to me somked 2 to 3 packs each per day. You could
smell it coming out from under their door when you walked by, and
you could smell their car several stalls away. They kept a west
window open all the time, which put positive pressure inside their
apartment, so the smoke oozed out of their unit anywhere it could.

If you inject some phosgene under their door it will make cigarettes
taste real bad.

--
Free men own guns, slaves don't
www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/5357/