Dave Plowman

Default Joining a co-axial cable

In article ,
Lurch wrote:
35mm is a little excessive for most things, they're usually reserved
for use with cooker switches and the like.

Just following up as I'm still not fully metric, I tend to use 45mm boxes
for cookers - I hate having to cram in wires.

I've noticed when fixing 'pro' installations that many sparks cut the
tails so short it's difficult to get at the screws without standing on
your head, and that the fault I've been fixing was due to a loose
connection. And with short tails if the wire is damaged as it often is,
it's a bigger repair job.

--
*That's it! I‘m calling grandma!

Dave Plowman London SW 12