ATP*

"Gunner" wrote in message
On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:56:43 GMT, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 09:58:19 GMT, Gunner
wrote:
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 20:17:51 -0800, Grant Erwin
wrote:

Here's a free one: I have a Nissan Pallet Jack that is not working. I
was just
told that it is only missing wheels. Please call to arrange pick-up.
206-626-6462.

Wheels can be purchased relatively cheaply from pallet jack repair
shops, or simply turned out of a suitable plastic such as HDDP or
nylon. Which is what I did when I found mine in a dumpster..missing
one steering wheel. (ever try to get a pallet jack out of a dumpster
by yourself? Geeezus..its worse dead weight than a corpse)

Which brings up a _very_ disturbing question... When was the last
time you had to get a corpse out of (or into) a dumpster?

;-P (Yeah, I know - If you tell me, then you'll have to...) ;-P

-- Bruce --

Indeed. Then you would go dumpster diving too .

EG

Gunner

Better to bury them under a slab- but this time skip the radiant heat.