Tony Eva

Mark Walters wrote:
Has anyone used this, or similar stuff, and have any comments?

I've used something similar recently and I'd just warn that the term
"with all the colour, structure and knot formations of oak" probably
means that there will be a wide variety of colours, grain patterns,
knots and suchlike - nothing like as uniform as the picture indicates.

Engineered flooring like this comes in several grades. The most
expensive grade will be selected to give a uniform, knot-free, even
appearance, and the cheapest will have all the left-overs... lots of
knots, streaks of pale and dark wood in the same board, different
shades, weird grain etc etc. At £29.95/sq m for the 1.8m lengths, and
from the description, I'd guess this is somewhere in the middle. The
usual sales term is "lively".

My flooring is Tahoma from Birbek -
http://www.birbek.com/mall/WoodFloor...ct-1303932.stm
(sorry if that wraps) - which I think is probably of a similar grade.
When I laid it I had to be little careful to put some of the boards at
the edges of the room. The overall finished effect is very nice and I'm
very happy with it, but it may not be what you are looking for.

HTH

--
Tony