Lee

Tumble driers are for the most part pointless, since one only need hang
clothes up for them to dry, the driers waste money to buy, space to
keep them, and cost to run - none of which there is any need for.
People use driers beacuse they dont get their laundry routine sorted.

I'm quite sure I'm inviting criticism on this one

NT

Partly agree, we have a condenser tumble that is regularly used for
things like sheets and towels, but we have taken to hanging most
wearable clothing up to dry because otherwise the heat and attrition
from the tumble eventually ruins them...

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.