Jim

"max" wrote in message
Ok, in a post a month or so ago I picked out of another topic that people
rip with the useable piece to the left of the blade. This doesn't make

sense
to me. I have a $400 fence tweaked to be accurate, align the saw to death

so
there is no burning, machined a custom splitter and use magnetic hold

downs.
To rip multiple pieces of the same width I adjust the fence, and run the
piece until I have as many pieces as I need. To make more than one with

the
good piece on the left, I would have to move the fence each time and I

doubt
I could get the pieces critically accurate.
So... Which side of the fence do you rip on?

Whichever side is the handiest to make the cut.
Jim