Sneezy

Default Joining a co-axial cable

Dave Plowman wrote in
:

In article 21,
Sneezy wrote:

I have a habit of buying things that don't fit DIY stores are too
expensive - B & Q being a case in point: my mate had to buy 5m of wire
when he only wanted 1.

My local one sells most cables by the metre. But I tend to buy full drums
of just about any cable - it gets used eventually. ;-)

Well B & Q are stopping selling cable by the metre for some reason - can't
think why :-/ We did ask but we were told that the eletrician didn't start
til 5 and no one else could help. Customer service huh

--
john

"Technology is dominated by two types of people: those who understand what
they do not manage, and those who manage what they do not understand." -
Putt's Law