Essjay001

Default 'kin ell it's hot

N. Thornton wrote:
parish parish_AT_ntlworld.com wrote in message
t...
Dave Baker wrote:

Downstairs with all the windows open - 27c (81F)
Upstairs to where all the heat has riz - 31c (88F)

Just what did the temp hit yesterday? It was 30C indoors, and I know
outside was much hotter.... just how hot is hell?

That's easy 50 degs. I worked Mar/Oct of 2001 in Kuwait 50 was not unusual
in the middle of summer, but then it always summed there. Kuwait is the
hottest permanently inhabited place on earth, so I have been informed.

Steve R
--
"Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect
for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you