mac davis

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 03:22:45 GMT, "Lyndell Thompson"
wrote:

On a service call tonight (commercial refrigeration) had to move 30 old
boxes of floor buffing pads to reach the refrigeration unit in the back
room. Each box I picked up to throw out of the way...a couple of pads about
3-4" in diameter(I didn't measure them) and 1-1/4 or so thick fell out on
the ground. I am working on the unit when it hits me "they throw the center
piece out of the buffing pads away" and all I can think of is: can I use
these to sand or buff items on the lathe? Might even work for Darrell
Feltman's, make your own sanding pads. Work is killing me right now and I
doubt I will make it to the shop for a couple of weeks to do any turning.
When I do, I will report on them. Meanwhile: What say ye about buffing pad
centers? There has to be a million a day going into the dumpster!
Lyndell

is the 1 1/4" thick part ONE center, or a stack of them?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing