Karl Townsend

manufactuers brands of X axis feeds. I have about given up on the
mechanical gear box drive, and it looks like I need to cast the
adapter to take the place of the original table end mount and support
the long leadscrew, and mount one of these more commonly available

FWIW, I took off my Bridgy servo powerfeed years ago and replaced it with an
inexpensive one. I took the leadscrew out, shortened it and remounted the
bearings just at the end of the table. Fairly easy job.

I've had no trouble at all with the new unit.

Karl