Grant Erwin

Roy wrote:
Anyone use the import SERVO brand of table feeds that list for approx
50% of what the top of the loine Servo brands sell for? If so comments
please?

How about the Harbor Fright table feeds, or any other various
manufactuers brands of X axis feeds. I have about given up on the
mechanical gear box drive, and it looks like I need to cast the
adapter to take the place of the original table end mount and support
the long leadscrew, and mount one of these more commonly available
drives........Little uneasy about going HF, but its under
consideration.

I have a good friend who recently bought an X axis powerfeed made by "Align",
think he paid $169. He put it on and it worked fine and has been in service
for over 2 years now with no problems. Lot cheaper than my Servo 150 .. GWE