Travis Jordan

Richard wrote:
Thanks for the feedback. However, on the problem of not
cancelling at the end of the cycle when the door is opened, you
should call Kitchenaid. Three different reps have assured me that
the documentation is correct, and that opening the door should reset
the program. In short, we apparently share this problem, even if you
don't have the other one.

Thanks for the comments. FYI, I have a different (stand alone)
Kitchenaid mw/convection model that is about five years old. Just
pulled the "Use and Care Guide" and it doesn't have the same wording as
your dual-oven model. According to my instruction book you press Cancel
"to erase an incorrect command, cancel a program during cooking, or to
clear the Display". It doesn't say that the display is cleared
automatically by opening the door. Maybe they added this functionality
(or the documenation for it grin) in a later release.