geoff

Default Paint a green bath white?

In message , Paul Clarke
writes
I have an old 1970s/1980s Advocado (green) bath, which came with the house
when I moved in. Given the current hate campaign against this colour I want
to change it to white, I've already put in a white basin & WC.

Rather than incur the expense/inconvenience/waste of a new bath, I'm
wondering about re-painting this bath white and putting in new taps. It's
nothing special; steel, no chips but the wrong colour.

Is this worth trying or just waste of time - wouldn't want a white bath
with green patches where, perhaps, the paint has chipped away after a couple
of years. Are these bath paints just intended to freshen up old, worn white
baths or for this type of application?

Google "Tubby"

--
geoff