geoff

Default Steam cleaner, a use at last :-)

In message , Zymurgy
writes
Andy Hall wrote
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

I have at last found a valid use for a steam cleaner..... They make a
remarkably good quick job of defrosting fridges and freezers.

Bizarre.

I have frost free refrigeration appliances and use the steam cleaner
for cleaning and in conjunction with an iron. Works great.

They are a useless indulgence. I can't forsee a use for one so I won't
be adding one to my gadget hoard.

Now a small engineering lathe on the other hand ... :-)

I think you just missed a good offer from machine mart

A lathe with a mill attachment for £600 +

a good deal in my estimation

--
geoff