Richard

Travis --

Thanks for the feedback. However, on the problem of not cancelling
at the end of the cycle when the door is opened, you should call
Kitchenaid. Three different reps have assured me that the
documentation is correct, and that opening the door should reset the
program. In short, we apparently share this problem, even if you don't
have the other one.

I just had a service call today from Sears and after a 3-way
conversation between the service man, his tech advisor at Sears, and a
tech advisor at Kitchenaid, the current thinking is that it may be a
problem with the house circuit -- perhaps a "floating ground" or
reversed polarity. I have agreed to have an electrician check this
out, provided that Sears will agree to pay the cost if it turns out not
to be the problem. We shall see. I'll keep you posted.

Richard