Brian Lawson

Hey Eric,

When i was getting ready to move, I rented one. I picked it up at the
rental place, and itr was brand-new...I was the first useer. It
worked so good, that after I had it for 3 days, Icalled and asked if
they any used ones they would sell me. He laughed and said, we almost
never get them back if they rent out for more than 2 days, for the
same reason as I was calling, so he didn't have a used one, but would
cut me a good deal on buying the one I already was renting. I'm not
reallyn sure I got a "good deal" butm it was sure some of then best
machinery money I've spent. Just the bees-knees to move all sorts of
things, and handle just a bit of rough ground better than I expected
too.

Ohh..and machinery skates are higher capacity, but are about two or
three times the price of a pallet jack, not nearly so handy, and quite
a bit scarier to use, and take a whole lot of running around to each
corner to steer or a couple of helpers. Go for the pallet jack.
Keep looking. Auctions are fun anyhow.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 12:11:45 -0800, Eric R Snow
wrote:

SNIP

Positioning the
grinder was super easy with the pallet jack. Machinery skates would
have worked also but I don't have any and time was short. I think I'll
now look at auctions for a pallet jack.
ERS