Strider

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:11:09 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"The Party of Hate" OMG!!! (can't say God in public) I belong to no party
but you have really hit the nail. I am amazed at the truly vile hatred
coming from the left. Isn't it the precursor to violence? I CAN visualize
people like Cliffy going "Postal" ...but aren't they anti gun?

They are anti YOU having a gun.

Strider

"Gunner" wrote in message
.. .
Still more signs the Dems will be a extinct group soon.

http://www.gopusa.com/commentary/gue...jm_02141.shtml

Gunner, laughing because they simply don't get it.

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)