Kris M.

Gunner wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 06:00:24 -0800, Larry Jaques
wrote:

On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 08:27:13 GMT, the inscrutable Gunner
spake:

Thanks for coming by Martin. You are a gentleman and a scholar. It
was my deepest pleasure finally meeting you. Damned shame we didnt
have more time to dig though the Stuff. I found other Stuff after you
left I had thought you might like, and that vacuum pump is still
sitting on the bench. I also have a nice takedown Rubbermaid
workbench I thought you could use, it breaks down pretty well and
doesnt weigh anything and we never did get a chance to get you some
HSS tool steel, plastic and metal drops, etc out of the bins.

Damn. After that last sentence, I know I'll never be able to drop
by your place with a mere 1/2-ton pickup. I'll look for a good
used 10-yd dump and swing on by later.

"Got cranes?" should be the new Gunner's Shopping Mall catch phrase.

Lol.,.,.Ive been throwing away a lot of perfectly good Stuff. What I
need the most at the moment is about an hour or so and an offroad
forklift so I can move a bunch of the Gaylord Pallets out of the back
yard and down to the warehouse.

I know you don't have much disposable income, but I rented a forklift
much like I imagine you need for 4 hours to unload my lathe to the tune
of about $175. Not bad when you have a horrible driveway don't really
have any other option.

http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/k/...cs/lathe_1.jpg

But yall are welcome to come on by any weekend and start bin diving.

Gunner

----------------------------------
VIRTUE...is its own punishment
http://www.diversify.com Website Applications

It's better to be a red person in a blue state
than a blue person in a red state. As a red
person, if your blue neighbors turn into a mob
at least you have a gun to protect yourself.
As a blue person, your only hope is to appease
the red mob with herbal tea and marinated tofu.

(Phil Garding)