Simon

Stuart Noble wrote:
You need to check that the rebates are deep enough to accept the DG

units.
They're usually a minimum of 11mm thick which is quite a bit

thicker than
standard glass (4mm).

You can get sealed units where the front section is bigger and sits

in the
old rebate. The rest protrudes into the room, which can either look

okay or
a bit naff, depending on the thickness of the wooden frames and the

units .

Sounds interesting - I suppose I could get a decent gap between the
glass this way - do you know of any suppliers or should a standard
glazier be able to sort me out something like this?

Thanks