Chris

Thanks - a cushion would probably be OK - certainly worth trying -
probably on top of an ordinary dining chair - e.g. for sitting at
computer.
How thick? Couple of inches?
What is your website - or any other source of supply?

In article , Yekal
writes
I supply all types of foam, and to produce a chair made up with memory foam
would probably not sell due to expense, what most people do is have a
thinner memory foam cushion made to put over existing seating. The biggest
problem now a days, we live in a throw away society and the majority of
people don`t appreciate quality, they would much rather go to Argos or DFS
or such like, so to produce quality furniture with quality materials they
need to be custom made as apposed to be mass produced.
"Chris" ] wrote in message
]...
I have just bought a mattress made of visco-elastic memory foam - and it
is extremely comfortable - because it spreads the load well.

I'm wondering whether armchairs made of the same material would be good?
Particularly for people with back pain.

Does anyone make them already?
If not, could I make some?
Any ideas welcomed and appreciated.